Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

So this is my first post here. I've resolved to do one year of missionary school or volunteer work. In order to inform my friends at home I decided to create that blog. I'm still not sure whether I should write in English or in German (mother language).

Anyway, you will soon read here some posts about me, about my experiences I have to gain yet or just thoughts on several topics like bible, mission, music, links ...
As you can see, there is a link list named "Mission Schools". It is just a little service for those who are actually searching for similar schools. "Mission Schools" because these schools/courses have the purpose to train young students to serve and to spread the Gospel. I will creat a second link list of different ministries, adventist communities and possibilities to get involved into volunteer work.

I hope you will be blessed by this blog. Feel free to comment, e-mail or anything.

As you can see, there is a bible text at the bottom of this page. Ezekiel 18:31 (KJV) says:
"Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?"
I want to make me a new heart and a new spirit; by the power of the precious blood of our Lord. Let's pray sincerely and with daily devotion that we may be empowered for our work in this world.

May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment