Sunday, November 8, 2009

soon...

... I will be thrown into a pool of water without knowing how to swim.

Yes
In one week I (and 7 others) will leave to Honduras (the other half of the class goes to Africa). The first 3 weeks I will preach to a small church in French Harbour, Roatan. Afterwards i will go to a mission station in a place which is about 2 hrs from the capital, Tegucigalpa. There I will spend 4-5 weeks, help with outreach, help with the daily things etc. That means I will stay there over Christmas until ca. 10th of January.
I will miss you all :-/

please pray for me - I never preached before - so I'm little bit stressed & excited. But I trust in God that he will reward my efforts and give me the right words in the right time.



Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.
So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Psalms 73:21-26

1 comment:

  1. Lieber Dominic,

    Ich werde für dich beten und ich bin mir sicher, dass diese Zeit eine besondere Erfahrung in deinem Leben wird! Vertraue ganz auf Gott und er wird dir die nötige Kraft geben!!
    Sag liebe Grüße an die die mich in El Suyatal kennen! Das wirst du ja mit der Zeit bestimmt herausfinden wenn sie wissen dass du von Deutschland bist :)

    hope to see you some time in spring next year!

    ReplyDelete